Pavilion

The Pavilion is located within the grounds of Milford House. It was constructed as a Tennis Pavilion in 1880-1899. It was also known to have been used as a summer house and a scout hut. In the time of the Manor House School the front room was used as a classroom and the back room was known as 'The Den'.

For the 2011 Milford Fun Day, the Pavilion was restored to its former glory and turned into a Tea Room for adults to enjoy.

 Enjoying the New Pavilion:

Serving Tea and Cakes at Milford Fun Day
Serving Tea and Cakes at Milford Fun Day
Serving Tea and...
Serving Tea and Cakes at Milford Fun Day
Enjoying a Break at Milford Fun Day
Enjoying a Break at Milford Fun Day
Enjoying a Brea...
Enjoying a Break at Milford Fun Day
Enjoying the Tea Room!
Enjoying the Tea Room!
Enjoying the Te...
Enjoying the Tea Room!
Birthday Party in the Pavilion!
Birthday Party in the Pavilion!
Birthday Party ...
Birthday Party in the Pavilion!
Pavilion Becomes Santa's Elf School!
Pavilion Becomes Santa's Elf School!
Pavilion Become...
Pavilion Becomes Santa's Elf School!
Santa's Pupils Behaving in Pavilion!
Santa's Pupils Behaving in Pavilion!
Santa's Pupils ...
Santa's Pupils Behaving in Pavilion!

 

You are here: Home Other Buildings Pavilion